*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I am offering this WebTex compass...

WebtexComp.jpg

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Binos recieved, my lad will be made up with these! Cheers Gaz...

Currently on offer;why not eat insects book

silvergirl

Nomad
Jan 25, 2006
Angus,Scotland
Waterproof thingy arrived thanks

Oh and can I take the book please? (god this is addictive, I'm going to have to start gifting on gifts at this rate!!)
I'll post something up in a minute (or ten)

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I'll offer an Argos axe, the ones that were going for £3 some time back. It's stock, I didn't mod this one I bought it as a spare, 18 or over and all that. Not bad at all with a bit of work, ideal for somebody that fancies polishing a turd...

Axe arrived safely this morning.
Many thanks :)

silvergirl

Nomad
Jan 25, 2006
Angus,Scotland
OK so next up is a first aid manual - First Aid explained by Alan Whitlock.
Its a 2001 edition so the CPR protocol has been updated since then, but the rest of the advice is still relevant, its laid out in a clear way with charts showing how to diagnose and respond to first aid situations.

With it I'll chuck in,
a Triangluar bandage,
two blister plasters,
an eye bandage (can be used for other small injuries)
and Two self adhesive dressings (Which are in date I just don't know what year it is)

firstaid.jpg

Last edited:

silvergirl

Nomad
Jan 25, 2006
Angus,Scotland
OK no interest in the First aid stuff so I'll offer an alternative

B2.jpg

Its an inflatable pillow/cusion by PK adventure (cheap brand has some foam paading in side but is not laminated on to outer)

A FULL copy of the Scottish Outdoor Access code (not the standard leaflets you get but book sized with all rights and responsibilities for wild camping/wild food collecting etc in Scotland, handy if you're planning a trip)

and a wooden Kazoo I made (just in case you want to chase the local wildlife away)

Happy to send out any combination of this and the above if anyone is interested.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Well that kills 2 birds with one stone, i am looking for a replacement pillow and i know someone who is planning a trip to scotland.

So if ok could i please have?

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Cheers will pm you shortly.

Next up is 3 Rat Pack puddings. will confirm which ones later but i think they are Toffee Pudding, Treacle Pudding and Sponge and custard

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
woah, your generosity is inspiring mate. has anyone sent you guys who are donating anything?

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
woah, your generosity is inspiring mate. has anyone sent you guys who are donating anything?

yup they have already accepted a gift and are now 'gifting on the love' ;-) - its the whole concept of the thread - check out the first post, it will explain everything.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE