God, I love my rucksack!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

P Wren

Forager
Aug 1, 2005
Kent,Surrey Borders
No idea what any of you are on about..... :rolleyes:

61239_485735561912_766096912_6668603_3377932_n.jpg

Last edited:

darrenleroy

Nomad
Jul 15, 2007
London
I love my bits and bobs. Sometimes I feel real remorse when I sell a knife. The F1 with Elm burr is the only one I really still miss.

The only thing I really can't put away is my CF Manix 2 with S90V blade. Turned down an amazing deal for it two days ago......

I can see why you'd feel remorse selling anything you've made – the pics of your stuff on photo bucket are beautiful.

darrenleroy

Nomad
Jul 15, 2007
London
Some TNF 30 litre jobbie (in UK)
Lowe Alpine Frontier 65+15 - for Ten Tors in '96 (in UK)
Karrimor Alpiniste S 45+10 for a trip to the Alps summer mountaineering (I love this bag)
Berghaus Freeflow 35+8 (in UK)
Alpkit DryDock 60

Sad eh ;)

Sad? No way.

E

ex member coconino

... Anyone else feel similar about an inanimate object?
Christmas 2009 I gave my son a GB small forest axe as his main present. He may not have been the only thirteen-year-old in my south London town* to have gone to bed that night cradling an axe, but he was probably the only one in my neighbourhood to do so for the right reasons.

* (it has an "x" in the middle)

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Rucksacks, stoves, sleeping bags, tents and shelters, boots and trail shoes take up have our attic and all checked once a week at least encase anything goes missing. I have been looking forward to sitting down this Saturday and slowly rubbing oil into the handle of axe all week. Fit to burst.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I get that way over lots of gear. Most of it in fact. The most of the strongest ties aren't toward the newest, shiniest stuff. I've got mt grandfather's shotgun (well over 90 years old), my dad's machetes (he brought them back from Panama over 57 years ago), My first saddle (a 13 inch seat I learned to ride on almost 50 years ago when I was 6 years old) and a few bits here and there that I carried through various military deployments.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE