New shed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ryecroft

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 26, 2007
North Shropshire
looks excellent, but I would always recommend building your own if you have the ability (not too much required technically) and the time.

I built my shed with superior timber to those in the market place (admittedly this was a different market to the one you are in), but try and source the materials seperately and see how much you could save - it may take half a day to work out quantities etc but then you can fax it all off to a merchant and he will price it for you.

My shed/workshop cost me about £1200 to build, and to buy the equivalent would have cost circa £4000.

Whatever you do, enjoy, looks like a good space for loads of fun :)

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
I've tried to sell the idea to her as many things, including being more snow resistant than the last one. :)
It even includes the Reindeer hides, kuksa's and cooking pots!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
That's a brilliant link Treefrog :approve:
Could have a lot of fun with any of those :D

Best of luck with the shed though.

cheers,
Toddy

Shingsowa

Forager
Sep 27, 2007
Ruthin, North Wales
My in-laws-to-be inherited one of these when they bought their new place. They didn't even bother looking inside when they viewed the property, and they still haven't moved in. I was mooching around their new acres when i found the hut squirrelled away in a corner, complete with BBQ/grill, reindeer skins, kuksas etc etc! I'm trying to persuade them to let me dismantle it and take it up to the farm!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE