What bushy pressies did you get ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Weelll... got a couple of Endicotts Italian wool base layers, a head over, a Silky folding saw, Alpkit dry bag, Shemahg ( in post :( ) decent socks. Oooo and a Ghillie Ketltle.. :) Although I did treat myself to a Exped 9 std mat and a couple of down thingies from Alpkit recently too... :lmao:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Everybody I know has bought me a titanium spoon or spork. I have so many I could open up a shop. Classifieds and Gift-It-On here they come.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Noooooooooooooooooo! :D

My front room is your worst nightmare John. More sporks than you could shake a stick at, titanium ones too. Got a couple of excellent aluminium lightweight long handled spoons though, they are great for rat packs. Oh, got a glow in the dark spork too.... it's replaced the fairy on top of the tree.

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
Heh, titanium spork here too! Which I'll keep, seems better than the plastic one? Plus Kephart's Camping and Woodcraft which I've wanted for ages and have been engrossed in all day (kids permitting), it's great. Also treated myself to a Cold Steel Tomahawk after Martyn's excellent thread and it arrived yesterday, so that's my holiday project sorted I guess! Chris

Bogman10

Nomad
Dec 28, 2006
Edmonton,ab,Can
Heh, titanium spork here too! Which I'll keep, seems better than the plastic one? Plus Kephart's Camping and Woodcraft which I've wanted for ages and have been engrossed in all day (kids permitting), it's great. Also treated myself to a Cold Steel Tomahawk after Martyn's excellent thread and it arrived yesterday, so that's my holiday project sorted I guess! Chris
one of my Favorite books , enjoy !

Bogman10

Nomad
Dec 28, 2006
Edmonton,ab,Can
Forgot to mention, I have a Mors Kochanski cooking pot in the mail with my name on it ; )
Also a TrailStove by Stratus , and yet another pocket knife to add to the pile. I like to spoil myself.

Last edited:

Bogman10

Nomad
Dec 28, 2006
Edmonton,ab,Can
morspot.jpg

here is a pic of the Mors pot !

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I got a couple of base layers, a danish winter hat (slightly too small - might see if I can swap it on here), Ray Mears Northern Wilderness book, a wire saw, thermal socks, some packs of dried fruits for my food store, one of those waterproof OS Active maps, and some beer (!)

Oh, and enough cash for a proper raid on Endy's

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
Gerber pack axe (got rid of my Gb SFA) really like the pack axe as i only use it for splitting kindling and carving which it is ace for and much smaller and lighter than the SFA.

GB axe puck for above

and a ticket to the bushcraft show in windermere in june

plus loads and loads of socks damn you sock monster i have reloaded!!!

effzedess

Apr 29, 2010
Peterborough
I got an UCO 9 hour candle lantern with three spare candles from my boys, and a couple of bars of Kendal mint cake from SWMBO.
Very happy :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE