good service, from lakeland bushcraft.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Just a good word for Mark at the above, orderd a tatonka mug yesterday, got in from work this evening, to find its been sitting waiting for me all day !.

Thanks, Mark

Rob

Sanji

Forager
Oct 20, 2006
Oban, Scotland
I just ordered a snugpak response pack/tick remover on Thur night around 6pm, arrived today. Awesome service will be using them again (prob for snugpak under/over blanket for hammock). highly recomend :D

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
Always had good service from Mark, what I really like is that if there is something you are after that is not on the site he will look at getting it for you!

R3XXY

Settler
Jul 24, 2009
Crewe
For me efficient and friendly service is THE most important thing when dealing with any business, always think it deserves a mention.

troopermaz

Apr 15, 2010
Highworth
another glowing report for lakeland bushcraft, have only dealt with them a couple of times but i couldnt be happier with the helpfulness and swiftness of delivery i only placed the order tuesday afternoon and it has already arrived also i enquired about an item which mark said he would chuck a sample in if he remembered and boy did he, I can see ALOT of my hard earned going his way in the future as i dont think i will order from anyone else again.

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
I bought a tatonka kettle off Lakeland a while back, arrived the next day and I am super happy with it and the service. Will definately be using Lakeland again.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Mark does real well at fast delivery, I'm a very satisfied customer.

Black dog, tell me about it, tis a sod sometimes.

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
Another thumbs up for Lakeland/Mark, recently recived a jetboil flash and max p bottle holder to keep it in - very fast delivery and friendly service thanks! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE