BULK BUY Kangaroo skins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
I am through another "leather" forum arranging a mass import of kangaroo skins.
If anyone doesn't know, the price per skin is quite reasonable but shipping kills small orders.

I am ordering from Richard Taubman, skins are $100 per square metre. Most skins are approximately .69 eg 69dollars...

He has colours available in nautral, whiskey, brandy, black, red, white, green, jade and royal blue...

We really need about twenty skins to get a real good price on it..

Skins are approximately 1mm thick, red species, wattle bark tanned and drum stuffed. They really are the best in the trade. And perfect really for fine plait work in whip making, but key fobs, hat bands etc are all very plausable.

I am based in Northern Ireland, so skins would come here first, then off to the rest of the UK. Perhaps someone else in england may want to take responsibility for the england side of things..

This order is due to take place for christmas time delivery so we have a little time. but if you are interested and have questions let me know, if I can't answer it richard surely can.

As far as I know the same leather was used to pait the 72 plait stock whip winner by chris barr, google that and you will get an example of how good the stuff is...

Stick your name down and lets see if we can sort something out...

8thsinner
Snarf
Revol

Last edited:

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
Bump
Need this sorted soon and with only two people interested it's not going to save much money.

Anyone else
You can use these as strops too ya know...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE