Foragers shoulder bag wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
I'm after a nice little Foragers shoulder bag. I'm not after something big, and pref with a couple of pockets on the outside. Ive had a game/poachers shoulder bag and found it too big. My ideal would be a nice little Barbour wax cotton jobby like a Tarras, but they are silly money.
What you got ?

Paul

Last edited:

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Might be worth taking a look at the duluth double shell bag. They stock them on the tammarack web site. They are great with a good amount of space for a shoulder bag and two good size pockets on the outside.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I ve got one of these chap, i find it big enough for a days walking with a brew kit and water bottle\ flask and some nibbles, two pockets on the very out side under the main flap then another pouch the the main bag which is pretty roomy with a little zip pocket to the rear of the main bag and on the very back another open top pouch it is nice and light with aot of adjustment in the strap,
fjallvintagebagolive.jpg

Just thought id add that it scrunches doxn into a small ball or a neatly folded small square if you wanted to pack it,

Last edited:

leealanr

Apr 17, 2006
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
I have the Barbour Tarras with waxed leather, if you can stretch to the extra cost over the waxed cotton, they are great, hard working bag and takes a lot more than you initially envisage, also a darn sight cheaper than the full leather version. I actually got mine from Orvis in Norwich, it was old stock so got it a little cheaper, good luck with the search.

Alan L.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Wow! Just had a look at that Woodlore bag. I'm not knocking them but £25? The write up made me smile. It's basically a re-usable shopping bag with a plastic clip on it? I've used re-usable shopping bags for shrooming so they could breathe but never paid £25 for one! There must be a demand for them though so I'll keep quiet now. Sorry for the hi-jack, just had a chuckle is all. Back on track now. Have you found anything suitable yet Paully?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE