Where can I buy one of these?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
http://www.heinnie.com/Survival/Axe...Axes/Wetterlings-Mini-Axe/p-484-523-526-3600/

Wetterlings mini hatchet, seen them a little while ago at Heinnie's but they appear to be sold out now, and I'm kicking myself for not buying one at the time!

Thinking about buying one now as a cheaper alternative to a GB mini hatchet (3x cheaper). I would love a GB mini but my wallet doesn't stretch that far at the moment and the wetterling seems a good alternative.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
If all else fails, have you thought about the Husqvarna hatchet? I got one for 26 quid. Great value and a great tool - hand forged head and all that sort of thing. It's worth considering if you can't find what you're looking for.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I did a full re-grind on one of those Wetts a while ago and then had Singteck make a custom mask for it. When finished, I have to say its far better than a GB mini ( the helve is not as wearing on the hand as that skinny one). Whilst I would sell it, I suspect you would be better looking for your own and do the grind, helve finish and mask yourself - you will have a bargain at the end of it

Mini Wetterlings by British Red, on Flickr

Red

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
They're showing as being in stock right now!
happy0034.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE