Recommend me a folding shovel!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
I use one of these , 1937 pattern entrenching tool. Made a handle for it and put it in a 58 poncho roll,which i can hang under my pack.
Daz

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 16

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I have a Gerber NATO folding spade, which works as advertised!

Reason for buying it was that if I rely on such a tool, I want to know it'll work, wanting one was pure coincidence...

Gerber%20Etool.jpg

Survivalmike

Forager
Jan 25, 2010
Austria
One of the best folding spades I´ve ever used is the one from the Austrian company GLOCK! It has a very usefull sawblade hidden in the handle and if you unscrew the end ring it come apart - then turn it around and screw it on again! This saw is awesome and the spade also it´s a one piece steel shovel which is hardened and you can lock it in several positions!
Give it a look mate!
all the best
Mike

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
One of the best folding spades I´ve ever used is the one from the Austrian company GLOCK! It has a very usefull sawblade hidden in the handle and if you unscrew the end ring it come apart - then turn it around and screw it on again! This saw is awesome and the spade also it´s a one piece steel shovel which is hardened and you can lock it in several positions!
Give it a look mate!
all the best
Mike

http://www.touring-gear.com/products/Glock-E-Tool.html

No connection to seller etc. Just know they sell them.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
an actual genuine folding entrenching tool is eavy but packs down small and has fantastic build quality... can't remember where I got mine but it took a while to find unissued genuine ones.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE