Good bushcraft spots in Ireland?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

a1993h

Oct 27, 2010
Ireland
Dia dhuit irish bushcrafters!
I live in Roscommon and I'm just wondering if any of you have any recommendations on where is a good spot for a few days in the woods, preferably around Roscommon or the west of Ireland
Thanks

Dia dhuit irish bushcrafters!
I live in Roscommon and I'm just wondering if any of you have any recommendations on where is a good spot for a few days in the woods, preferably around Roscommon or the west of Ireland
Thanks
Not sure about sites out in the West of Ireland, but you could try contacting the Irish Bushcraft Club http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68210196#post68210196
I know they sometimes meet up in County Meath, or there's always us lot in the North, www.bushcraftni.com.
We don't do too many big meet-ups, but we do have regular open days where you can come along and muck in for the day.

preacherman

May 21, 2008
Cork, Ireland
not the best way to start your posting career!! STOP Spamming our site!

Dave
:

I don't see any spam here, just someone asking a straight forward question ...:confused:

Welcome to BCUK a1993h .... maybe you can introduce yourself in the new members area and as CG says look up the IBC or the NIBA for meets in Ireland.

Andrew

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE