A few bits and bobs to trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chris_irwin

Nomad
Jul 10, 2007
oxfordshire
I have a few bits and bobs up for trade. Not sure if any of this is of worth to anyone but thought I would try anyway.

The two main things I'm looking for are a crook knife for carving spoons and a whittling knife. I also am in need of a sheath for my axe, which can be seen Here

Other than that, I'm open to offers.

Knife Withdrawn...

Storm shield flask with carry case. This has some denting to the outside of the cup and the bottom, but doesn't affect the flask in any way.Only used once or twice, don't really have much need for it.

5097052621_1e98ea47aa.jpg

5097649764_2486123f3e.jpg

5097651050_cee0276501.jpg

Tool Logic SLP2 knife with LED torch and firesteel which can be stored in the small compartment above the blade. Torch is waterproof and quite bright, firesteel has been used somewhat but still has quite a lot of life left. This also has an emergency whistle on the back, which is very loud and the blade can be easily opened and closed with one hand.

This torch needs new batteries as it currently doesn't work. Takes 4 LR41 button batteries.

These sell for around £30 - 35 brand new.

The head of the torch has quite a few scratches as it gets stuck in the compartment and has required me to use pliers a few times. I think the O ring that keeps it in place is too big.
5097050461_e7ef4d8dbd.jpg

5097051193_ff9690d7ef.jpg

Aircoustic Beech wood handmade earphones These earphones are made with classical music in mind and sell for about £40-£50. They have never been used and are still in the box. SWAPPED - Pending Postage

http://www.aircoustic.com/beech.php
5097049853_8f8c0b8be9.jpg

Last edited:

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Hi,

I'm interested in the headphones and have a brand new, sealed in manufacturer's blister packaging, Petzl e+Lite headlamp...

B

bushboy1

could i take the flask and case for the swap of some cash?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE