RangerRick ''Modified'' Necklace for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I'm selling this Ranger Rick Survival Necklace that I was asked to buy and Modify for a friend.
I have added 1 Larger Button Compass,a Small Fishing Kit in a pot,Some Snare-wire,1 Heavy Duty Condom with 3 Water-Steri Tablet's also in a pot,1 Larger Magnesium Fire-starter and a Sparking device.
rangerrick001.jpg

All these Mod's where from rangerrick's site
And the Only thing that isn't with the Normal Necklace is the Small thin Ferro-rod as my mate kept it to put on his Key's.
These Survival Necklace's sell for anything from £15 up to £23 in the UK,And you are getting alot more for your money with this kit.
All you have to do is Fit and Crimp the Ends to the Wire-Saw and put the item's on to the Split-rings
I'm asking for £25 with Postage,all payment's via PayPal and UK Buyer's Only please
Cheers

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Right I have brought Another Mini Magnesium Flint Bar that's the same as what this Kit came with,so it's still for sale at £18 POSTED,BUT IT'S GOT ALL THE PARTS IT CAME WITH,PLUS ALL THE BIT'S i HAVE PUT ON IT.
CHEERS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE