Heads up! - Mora clipper 840MG on sale for £5

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
You'll find it at the website

HERE

Had one of those newsletter emails today announcing this:

The Clipper knife is being replaced by the Craftline and Bushcraft (what a money spinner! :nono:) so Mora has asked the sellers to reduce the price of the knife to clear stock. This is from the usual £10.70 to £5 (this excludes P&P)

Only the Mora 840MG is still for sale.

Nope, no association with the seller, except that I bought a Mora no.1 from them last year, so it seems like a good deal to me. I was about to buy one but had a last minute moment of do I really need another knife? So I cancelled the order. Basic P&P price was about £2.80 within the UK I think. Still a bargain for a bloody good knife.

And over to you.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

telwebb

Settler
Aug 10, 2010
Somerset, UK
Excellent deal ... If anyone particularly wants stainless they're doing the bahco 2444 Mora for the same price - shame about the colour!

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
The Clipper knife is being replaced by the Craftline and Bushcraft (what a money spinner! :nono:) so Mora has asked the sellers to reduce the price of the knife to clear stock.

News to me, and given I just ordered a box of these yesterday you'd have thought something would have been said. Plus manufacturers never get people to drop prices, all rather odd.
Still - a great price is a great price!

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
THANK YOU for this heads up.

My Mora 840gm snapped in half after I used it to pry a stubborn Ivy root from an apple tree only two days ago.
I was ready to give my card details to buy a replacement from a well known UK-based bushcraft online shop last night, before realising they wanted nearly £4 to ship it to me.

This offer couldn't have come along at a more perfect time.
Thanks again! - I bought two!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE