Outdoors GB has any body used them???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I am about to buy a few bits and bobs and this company seem to have all the things I need from dog harnesses to knives and walking and camping kit??

Just wondered if anyone had used them and if so how were they to deal with?

Cheers

Andy

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I used them about five years ago Andy when I bought a full length walking jacket from them, no complaints as far as I remember.

Watcha buying ? :D

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
I've used them a couple of times for bits and pieces Andy, no complaints from me either. Always been a quick delivery.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
yea me too, they have some sister sites similarly named (watches GB and sailing GB), no problems with quality or service.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Thats brill guys thanks for that.

As regards what I am buying just bits and bobs really but I wanted some Ruff wear gear for the dogs, I had one of their harnesses which stop the dogs getting quite so filthy in the winter weather and they are good for lifting them up over awkward styles etc even though they jump most things. I also thought I would have a look at one of those silk hammocks they do. I need some mountain bike gear for swmbo and the kids as they have really got into Dalby!!

This retailer seems to do a bit of everything so I will give them a go.

Cheers once again chaps

Andy

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I used them and had very bad service.

Eventually got a refund and Lurch sorted out the products that I wanted (that were apparently unavailable even though they had taken payment).

I was totally put off

Red

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I'd always go to Lurch first, but have to say I've had excellent service from Outdoors GB - ordered a sleeping bag from them, they called me within the hour to say ther was a stock error and they didn't have it in. Offered me a slightly more expensive one for the same price, so very happy.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I placed an order for multiple items and paid for everything in advance.

The (eventual!) delivery showed numerous items not supplied, they emailed with delivery times which never materialized.

After further false delivery times, I emailed a cancellation notice/refund request which they wholly ignored!

In my experience this company lacks integrity and should be avoided! :nono:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE