More New & Quality Kit For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
If you want to pay by Paypal that's great, but please send payment as a gift or pick up the fees yourself. Thanks

Exped Waterproof Laptop Bag with internal removable protective padded bag. Usual fold over and snap shut top with 2 carry handles and strap. Excellent condition and works really well. I have two so here's the other one £12 inc P&P. Re Available

IMG_1682-1.jpg

IMG_1683-1.jpg

IMG_1684-1.jpg

Macbook not included :)

British Army Issue thermal flask container, Issued but probably supergrade. No signs of use internally. Great bit of kit, will carry the 330ml flasks up to 1l size Sigg bottles. 2 of these NOW £4 ea inc P&P
IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

Brand new with tags digital Camo A4 zip up organiser/ring binder case with various pockets NOW £10 inc P&P
IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

Other stuff available in other posts

Cheers
Sack

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I'll take the one each remaining stove case and first aid case please. Postal order, stamps or a cheque OK? By all means wait for a cheque to clear if you'll accept it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE