Polar Pure Water Purifier

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harryhaller

Settler
Dec 3, 2008
Bruxelles, Belgium
I'd be much, much more interested in getting PUR water purifer:
http://www.vtarmynavy.com/pur-clean-drinking-water-kit.htm

It does not use iodine, but is chlorine based and provides a total solution - giving you drinking tap quality water from sludge - so to speak.

It's given to underdeveloped countries for their drinking water problems.

The only problem is that the kit, which is quite simple and consists of a simple muslin filter and the powder, cleans 10 litres at a time, which is a bit too much for us. But I'm sure there's a way of getting around that.

I just need the replacement packs:
http://www.vtarmynavy.com/pur-purifier-of-water---6-packets.htm
But I'd join a group buy for the complete kit, since it is the powder which you are paying for and I wouldn't mind the spare filter (which is washable) and the extra water containers.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
After speaking to my friend that is sourcing these for me, I may have to up the price by a whopping £1.00 :lmao: due to duties and shipping :confused: but will let you know as soon as it is confirmed. Will this stop people ordering? Please let me know soonish.

Cheers and sorry
Craeg

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
I have just been given some bad news about this potential group buy, due to the item being on a US DEA watch list, my US contact that promised me he could get them has now decided it is maybe too difficult.

I am sorry about this and I will keep working on him until I get a definitive answer.

LESSON: If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is :(

I will keep you all informed, sorry :togo:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE