Here goes . Will an image appear?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
That just needs the wee bits at the beginning and end of the link you posted changed slightly for it to work.

Have a go at editing your post and see if there's a gotten itself added on at the ends... have to go in and manually remove them. M

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
When you view the small images on your photobucket album page, under each one there is a "IMG Code" box, just right click, copy and paste that code straight into your thread.

Good luck

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
DSCF0036.jpg

Reply with quote to my thread and look at the image code, you'll see what it needs to be then.

mojofilter

Nomad
Mar 14, 2004
bonnie scotland
The software will automatically add [ulr] tabs to anything it considers a link, you need to make these int tabs, its not rocket science.

Your link doesn't appear to go to an actual image btw.....

Green Weasel

Tenderfoot
Jul 4, 2010
West Sussex
Thanks to everyone for their patience . I'm afraid a combination of age and ignorance is holding me back at the minute . I shall contemplate my failure and tomorrow seek guidance from the younger members of the family who will no doubt mock me , point to all your helpfull posts and mock me some more .
Once again ,thanks all . I shall endeavour to persevere .:eek::thankyou:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I refer to my sons as my Technical Reference Manuals sometimes :) for just the same reasons.
One whizzes through things so fast I have no hope of figuring out what he's done, but the other looks patiently at his Mum, and says, "Ah, let me show you how ? :)". :D

atb,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE