The most random things people have done?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ukbushmonkey

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2010
Cambridge
I got bored so thought I would make a thread.

The most random thing I have done would be, lugging my didgeridoo up a massive mountain in the Lake District just so I could sit on top while playing it :)

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Once sat on top of a telephone booth, and asked random passers by if they had saw my elephant that had wandered off... And I was totally sober.

Thats probably the most random thing I've done. Although I once got accused of giving a moonie to two Turkish Commandos, causing their QRF to turn out. Not guilty :D

Last edited:

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
not me but when i was at college (forestry and arboriclulture) one of my mates took a dump from the top of a huge tree, just because he could:yuck: lol

pete

Harnser

Aug 10, 2010
North Norfolk
I was digging a reasonably long trench and people kept asking me what i was doing, I told them my pet anaconda had died and it was begining to smell.

After a night out on the sherbert a friend and I decided to jack in our jobs and go travelling.

We were gone the best part of 2 years.

Other random things tend to be the consequence of a bet such as seeing how many 'for sale' signs we can collect in one night or smoking a roll up cigarette made entirely (apart from the fag paper) from various materials collected from around my body.

(That one did make me feel a little queasy)

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Collecting spiders on the sea-front on August Bank Holiday in Plymouth. The tourists were walking into the road (and the traffic) in order to go around the 'weird guy'. :p

Eventually got asked to stop by a policeman.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
You wouldn't believe me if I told you, but the other night I fell down a set of steps whilst walking back to my tent after watching the Perseids, with an injured ankle that has buggered up my trip to Wales now :(

Nov 7, 2008
U.K
Well one night i got hungry so i decided to walk to the nearest McDonald's around 2 mile away when i arrived it was closed but the drive-thru was still open but since i was on foot i was out of luck i then decided id not walked all this way to turn back so i walked thru the drive-thru i got some funny looks from the people but all in all i got my meal !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE