British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hi Dave!
Almost lunchtime :)
Still no BB!
I am however very intrigued as to the BushMoot :)

Scot's Corner's very comfortable :D
The Naughty Corner will teach you songs you wouldn't believe :rolleyes: They're Vikings this year ;)
The workshops cover everything from knifemaking to traps, carving to clothing, basketry and leatherworking, and the folks are good company :cool:
The sales tables are well worth a browse, there's a traders day this year too.

It's a long drive down though :( Lots of the Scots fly instead. I've got the car loaded with parachutes and firebowl and the communal cook pots.

Basically it's a major chill out time; a place to say hello to folks we only know from the forum, put voices and faces and expression to those :D

Oh, and the site is part of the biggest raised beach in Europe, heavily wooded and well drained :D

cheers,
M

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
It's back now, sorry about that folks, the server crashed and needed to be rebooted. Unfortunately, there is nobody there to do it over the weekend, it's a remote admin only service which is only any good if it's something you can actually fix without being there. My host has no idea why it happened.

hatethatgiraffe

Forager
Jan 9, 2010
Glasgow
Thanks to Martyn for getting BB back up an running but many thanks to the guys here for putting up with us :)
Have really enjoyed having a good browse around at the weekend and just wish had more to offer by way of experience and opinion.
I'll be back more frequently that's for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE