British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Yarrow

Forager
May 16, 2005
UK, Hertfordshire
Found you sods at last :D

Oh well, I reckon Danzo had a drink and in a moment of frightening hallucinatory clarity found the BRB the Martyn had been hiding for so long...should be fixed sometime this month then ;)

What annoying is I need an address from a PM on the BB system - doh!

Rgds

Well since I'm too lazy to find it on here and the threads all read backwards any ways I'll just post it here.

You guys need to start frequenting the local recycling drop off centers, particularly around the scrap metal skip. In the past two weeks I've gotten a tool box full of tools including brand new vintage pry bars, a five pound axe, large double bevel broad hatchet, and the icing on the cake was a 1/2 HP bench grinder that was only slightly bent and missing those silly little plastic shields. Works perfectly.:)

Last edited:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
So this is what it feels like to be homeless :(

No.
Being homeless is sleeping in a doorway, hungry and afraid to go to sleep in case some loon comes and drops a paving stone on your head or kicks the life out of you....

With the exception of having to sleep in a doorway and being hungry (so far), BB has pretty much has made me fear the rest from Bev as a result of my purchases, so BB being down for a bit might not be a bad thing.
On a serious note, Martyn works his rocks off keeping people alive in his spare time away from BB, so perhaps we should be patient (no pun intended) and start building a semi permanent shelter that might be good fro a few days here ;)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Evening all! Done 3 knife handles today on some Aly blades, African Lacewood, Blackwood and Mallee Burr. Prolly wouldn't have done if BB was up. Coping fine, got wine, good tools and some Tom Waits on the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE