TIFFIN photos and prices

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
ok so here are the long awaited tiffin sets they didnt work out super cheap as it was a bit of a rush around for my friend to get organised and as he shipped aload of other stuff the shipping wasnt to much but we did pay import duty.however after seeing the samples i have chosen which 1 is best and he is now going to seek out the manufacturer of that particular tiffin set and next time we will get a good price on a larger order.so thats the blah blah heres the pictures.i havent put any money on the prices this is what they cost me to get here .if you are on the list and no longer want one please let me know so someone else can move up the list.

sorry all gone

tiffin 4 is 230mm high(150 without handle) x105mm pots are 55mm 45mm 35 mm deep and costs £7.50+p&pONLY 1 LEFT
P1010976.jpg

P1010977.jpg

i think fairest way is first come first served from people in the top 9 posters from original posts if people dont want them i will work way down list.
edit: just been to post office standard postage(3/5 days) is £4.40, first class recorded is £6.70 if anyone lives nearby (im in bournemouth) you are welcome to pick up

LIST ADJUSTED IF YOU ARE IN THE TOP 9 YOU CAN BUY

trev no1 tiffin payment received
teedeeno5 tiffin payment received
myotis no1 tiffin payment received
mikeETiffin 3 payment received
salanTiffin 1 payment received
rednecktiffin 2 payment received
lewiman201tiffin 2 payment received
DaveBuddtiffin 2 payment received
Ionatiffin 2 payment recieved
belzeebob23
savagewolfrm
diamonddave
adriatikfan
davebromley

Last edited:

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Hey Tinkerer ,
I'll take a #1 , let me know about postage , how you want paying etc .
Cheers for this , I'll be interested again if you do another run .
Trev .

salan

Nomad
Jun 3, 2007
Cheshire
I'll take a number one please.
If any more left after everyone has got then another number one please.
Alan

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
list is
bushcraft-lad
trev
teedee
myotis
taffy63
mikeE
salan
redneck
Bushed
lewiman201
nickg
DaveBudd
kimba
locum76
Iona
belzeebob23
Diamond Dave No 1 Set please

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'll take a Tiffin 5 , I will sort some PP funds in the morning as currently at work..
Thanks for sorting this out.

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Hi ,
Just to say mine arrived a promptly . Very handy bit of kit , not only because it entertained my 3yr old for a day , taking it apart - putting it together -taking it apart - putting things in it - etc etc .
Cheers , Trev .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE