Flecktarn Basha - anyone used one?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Deleted dude 7861

I've always wanted one in Danish M84 flecktarn but so far failed to find anything! The Danish is superb in spring/summer in amongst lots of green growth.

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
im a bit new to this photobucket stuff, but hope this works - a few shots of my tarp it's the austcam pattern that works well in UK mixed woods, in sun and shade.

tarp

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
That looks good, Lupin, but I find if the underbrush is greener, the auscam can stand out a bit. Ultimately, it's all a matter of taste and where you happen to find yourself. I'll be the first in the queue for the invisibility cloak basha...

Jul 13, 2010
Tolkamer
I use a 3m x 2m flecktarn tarp.

It is not as inconspicuous as you may think in woodland.

CorbieDen2.jpg

Tarpdown.jpg

Better in the shade

Tarpup.jpg

Tarpb.jpg

Forces442.jpg

Camp3.jpg

I think flecktarn was designed for dark and shady pine forests.

Long Stride

It has originally desinged to work in Middle-European forests and forest floors, I live next to Germany and I've asked it to a german soldier once.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2010
Tolkamer
Flecktarn does work VERY well in brown swamp water, like the water in (I don't know the correct english name) Hoogveen swamps. I have a Flecktarn smock with hood, just wrap a rope around your head, some reed in it, done..;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE