101 SPOOF top tips

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Minor skin grafts can be performed on pigs by covering any cuts and grazes with thin strips of bacon

Ha Ha Ha :) does that mean they use sausages as repairs if they get shot!...
....we have some dastardly little piggies running around being doctors….soon they will rise up…I best appeal to their supreme leader…
“All hail Spider Pig and all who sail in her…hic*…ooooh I should lay off the homebrew”

Taxi!!!

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
Avoid losing contact lenses by drilling a small hole in each one and ttaching them with a length of nylon fishing line. This can then be worn around the neck.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
To remove sap from hair, first shave head, soak hair in ashes and water then plait into dreads. Makes a great dish scourer too.

To guarantee you have a sharp knife for any occasion always make sure to invite a Japanese chef.

To trap a bear in one place, bring a beehive and hang it on a bit of string, if a bear shows up just cut the string and the bear will only try to eat the honey...

AOL discs make the best heliographs, there's just something that screams from them that you need help.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Always carry a pack of cards,when in a really desperate survival situation get out the cards and play patience.Someone will appear,look over your shoulder and tell you the next move.Instant help.

May 14, 2006
Consett County Durham
Have a peanut stuck in your ear? apply melted chocolate to the affected lug hole and it'll come out a treat!! :)

Get that walking around on carpet feeling while at camp by simply tying sole size cutouts of carpet to the underside of your boots :)

Kev

Last edited:

monkey spanner

Forager
Jul 4, 2010
kent
Advice to group leaders-put your foot down with a firm hand

If I get to camp first ill put an X on a tree with some chalk. If you get there first rub it off

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
only one i can ever remember is thus:

Is your child choking on an ice cube/lolly?
No problems, simply pour boiling water down their throat and the problem is solved!

Shambling Shaman

May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Always carry a pack of playing cards when solo walking, if you get lost just start playing patience Its Guaranteed that some one will appear over your shoulder and point red 10 on the black jack you just missed.....

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
If you're in Australia and you swallow a fly, don't swallow a spider to catch it. Most are venomous and you'll die before you even get round to the horse.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
If camping near the coast, put some bread on your mates tent before you turn in for the night.
Your mate will really enjoy the early morning wake up from the seagulls fighting for it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE