101 SPOOF top tips

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swamp donkey

Forager
Jun 25, 2005
uk
Rubbing charcol on your face is a natural insect repellant. (tried and tested!)

Do not bother with a zoom lens on your camera just run towards the subject.

bogflogger

Nomad
Nov 22, 2005
london
Save money on expensive compasses, navigate by following aircraft contrails and cross-reference, using a free airline timetable. :p

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
This is beginning to sound a bit like Viz Top Tips:

NO TIME for a bath? Wrap yourself in masking tape and remove the dirt by simply peeling it off.

Thicken up runny low-fat yoghurt by stirring in a spoonful of lard.

Minor skin grafts can be performed on pigs by covering any cuts and grazes with thin strips of bacon.

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
When pitching your tent on a slope always point the door uphill for ease of getting out.

A hand drill expert need never take anything with him to light fires as he will always be able to find wood to rub together where ever he goes.

william#

Settler
Sep 5, 2005
sussex
can i request people to post more spoofs its really enjoyable and gives me something to say round campfire with my limmited conversation skills lol
also any storeys of putting rocks in packs or the famous tent moving tricks very welcome

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
If you're caught out in the wilderness with a dose of diarrhoea, simply swallow a teaspoonful of Bisto. It won't cure the skitters, but it'll thicken it up nicely.

Eric

brancho

Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Drunken friends are easily confused when (on some olds tents) tou trun the outer so the door no longer lines up with inner :lmao:
If very drunk move your mates sleeping bag ionto the lake as long he is in it. First thought is ive p***ed th ebed again. :)

Brocktor

Banned
Jul 25, 2006
uk
dont forget to bring a battery charger with you on a wilderness trip to ensure you always have a working torch

if you get lonely on a UK wilderness trip you can always pop into the local pub just a 10 minute walk away

"don't worry about all the dangerous animals on the african planes I assure you they are all tame" - Ray Mears.

to avoid running out of food while on a camping trip take a rotting steak - now you will have a continuing supply of maggots.

if one of your fellow explorers has a breakdown and is about to give up the hike - give him a maggot

Biker

When hiking in Grizzly country you can increase your chances of survival by teaming up with someone who can't run as fast as yourself.

Did anyone else hear that burst of laughter I just gave out reading the posting above? Just tooooo funny that.

I was looking for more Bushcraft Betty ideas. I think I just hit the mother load!

May 14, 2006
Consett County Durham
Hmmn, well given tips 10 - 15 I think it's OK to add these . .

Does your chewing gum lose it's flavour on the bedpost overnight?

and. .

What did Robinson Crusoe do with Friday on Saturday night?

Aah the oldies.

Kev.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE