British Army Surplus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
dunno about reliable, but they're selling the Danish Army jacket I bought new for 25pounds elsewhere for 69 pounds!

Nov 7, 2008
U.K
I got a bergan for fifteen pound and it came brand new with side pocket's and yolk and fast delivery to

no connection...

Gabe

Forager
Aug 10, 2008
Bridgend, South Wales
When you guys ordered did you pay via 'google checkout'?
I put an order in, and payed following the instructions. I got a confirmation reciept off google for the payment but nothing off B.A.S. I've sent two emails now asking if the order went through ok but no responses yet!! The 14 day delivery period ends on Monday so if it's not here I'll have to try and ring!!!!

Gabe

Forager
Aug 10, 2008
Bridgend, South Wales
Well I guess I'm the unlucky one. According to their delivery times the item should have been here on Monday. So I emailed again and rang. I left a voicemail and they still haven't bothered to respond to me. I'm at a bit of a loss now. They have £30 of mine and I don't know how to get it back!! Beware of using this firm!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE