Gloucestershire Meetup - Tuesday 1st June

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jackal 211

Jan 10, 2010
Gloucester
Dear All,

We are meeting up on Tuesday - 8pm at the following

Cross Hands Inn
Shurdington Road
Brockworth
Gloucester
Gloucestershire
GL3 4PH

We have already pencilled in an overnighter at the same location we went to at the beginning of May for Saturday 5th June. Further discussions to take place Tuesday evening. All welcome. Please add your name to list if you are coming. Give me a call if you need any more info. 07966417964

Cheers

Jackal 211 (Steve)
Luke_S

Jackal 211

Jan 10, 2010
Gloucester
Our pub meetup turned into a woodland meetup instead. We figured why have a beer and talk about bushcraft when we could go up the woods and practice it instead. We did and had a good chat, made a brew with trangia and pot hanger. Then set about making a group table ready for our meetup this Saturday. Half way through the table so will finish off Saturday. If you want to join our group, please pm one of us or give me a call on 07966417964 (Steve)

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi guys used to live in gloucester back in the day but back over the bridge now in my homeland ,but would love to come over soon cant make it this weekend ive got the kids but please keep posting so i knowwhen the next one is regards dave

Highfield

Tenderfoot
Mar 1, 2010
Gloucestershie
I turned up at the Crosshands...didnt know if I would make it till the last minute. I had a look around and couldnt see any semi ferals, I was gonna ask the barmaid to tannoy for the Jackal!
Anyway had a nice pint watching the bunnies in the cricket field.

J

jinx

Hi Steve, I have just checked in to the forum after a longish break and found your post about a Gloucesershire meet which I just missed :-( As I live in near Shurdington I am very interested in tagging along if you have any more local sessions going on.

Cheers

Gary

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE