bsa super star

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
I use one ,quite powerful,accurate, but can be a little heavy for a small framed person. Other than that a good rifle, but thats my opinion. I like the breech loading too.

Jul 26, 2009
My Front Room
I've had a couple of BSA and found to be perfectly adequate if heavy.
I now use Air Arms 410 (10 shot magazine) which is better than the BSA I used. However I have also used an AirWolf which was nigh on a thousand pound new out of the shop which was better still.
You pay your money you take your choice.

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
Depending on what shape it's in... if it's in good shape it's a good rifle and as accurate as most of us can hope to be ;)

I like the underlever, breach loading and positioning of the safetly. Feel and balance are far to individual for me to want to comment, that's something you just have to find for yourself. If your happy with those then I'd recomend it as a first serious rifle, which is good enough that it may be the only one you'll ever need, that's need not want ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE