BSA SuperTen (Mk III) bull-barrel carbine .177

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Not sure if I really want to sell this, but I could use the cash, so here goes:

It's a BSA SuperTen (Mk III) bull-barrel carbine, in .177 calibre. It has a walnut stock, which has a nice "ripple" showing through the butt, a rosewood cap on the pistol-grip and an adjustable butt-plate. There is a stud fitted at the front for fitting a bipod (not included). Muzzle energy is a little less than 12 foot-pounds with Barracuda Match, so you don't need an FAC to own this.

The scope is a Simmons Whitetail Expedition 1.5 - 6 x 32 on BSA mounts with flip-up covers included. Also included is a spare 200cc buddy-bottle, the charging adapter, a 10-shot magazine and a BSA fitted soft case. I'll also throw in half a tin of Barracuda Match to get you started.

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

As you can see, there are two small marks to the bull-barrel, one in the bluing and one on the end-cap itself. Other wise it is in excellent condition.

I'm looking for £325 and I'd prefer a face-to-face deal, for the peace-of-mind of both parties. However, I will post it at buyers cost and risk, provided that I have cleared funds in my bank account beforehand.

I can't recall the minimum age limit to buy an airgun in the UK, 17 or 18, I'll check. Needless to say, I will not sell to any buyer below the required age.

First to post in thread "I'll have it" reserves, payment secures :D

Thanks for looking

Rat

Last edited:

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Holey Moley,
that is one fine looking piece of engineering.

Someone will end up with a very nice item from this deal, though sadly not me at this time.

ATB

Ogri the trog

S

spirit-bear

Lovely rifle there ....

Have you tried advertising it over on airgunbbs ?
should sell on there in no time i would have thought.
Good luck with the sale.

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Cheers for the comments fellas.

They aren't taking new members on Airgunbbs at the moment (or even letting some old members on!!), but I'm going to list it on AirgunForums at some point this week.

ATB

Rat

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Initial new rifle talks with the mrs haven't gone too well Ratty, it looks like I'm out.

I need to shift the Goldstar first anyway

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
No worries Rich

Between me and Spamel we've a few airguns at the moment. If you want to have a go with a PCP let me know and we'll sort something out :)

Rat

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
Initial new rifle talks with the mrs haven't gone too well
Ah... yes well I am going to be buying a rifle for my daughter to use as she is keen to start target shooting. SWMBO not altogether sure about that to start with... let alone spending >£300 on one ;)

Lovely piece of kit though (hangs on tight to wallet).

Cheers,
Steve

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
I'm not realy after another springer at the moment, thanks Rich. If it had been a Theoben Fenman or Eliminator I would have been tempted tho'...

Rat

P

Pcwizme

Let me know if the trade falls thru and that... i have been after a PCP for a little while.... and something small ish cos its easier to transport!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Phew, pay day was getting close and I was seriously tempted

You and me both Shewie. I fact payday was today, and due to a tax adjustment I find myself approximately £300 better off than I thought! Also having done a bit of Googling, I realise this was a bargain.

Ratbag, I hope the deal goes smoothly, but could I have second dibs if it doesn't?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE