tiffin sets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I've a small three tier set (different design) and I use it all the time just as a mouse-proof storage for tea, coffee and sugar in the workshop ;) It's great :)

Chris, I'll take a few sets, maybe one of each size? Dunno how big each version is?

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I've a small three tier set (different design) and I use it all the time just as a mouse-proof storage for tea, coffee and sugar in the workshop ;) It's great :)

Chris, I'll take a few sets, maybe one of each size? Dunno how big each version is?

Thwarted by Dave's tiffin, the mouse sought assistance...

image0088.jpg

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
have spoken to my mate in india and he is out shopping for me .although it looks like i may need my own container.:eek:
whichever way he is not in england until the end of july so it wont happen until then.

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
ok guys just got a mail from my friend to confirm that there are 10 tiffin sets on the way (sorry space was limited for the free shipping so didnt get the billys). they will be here in july when i go to collect them on my annual cornish jolly. they are different sizes and of the best quality he could get ranging from 300 to 500 rupees a set, which is a bit more than i thought but they will be good quality and a decent size. i will get some pics and dimensions and costs posted when they arrive and give dibs in order of appearance on this post, i think its fair due to the interest that we limit to 1 set each so the first 9 posts can get one(10 is for me:eek:), and i will get some more sent (unfortunately not till next year though) for anyone who missed out.will update in july.

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
The Tiffins have landed:) just had a call from my friend and i am going to cornwall from 1st to 5th july so will contact people with details when i get back. so far the list of people i have in order is

bushcraft_lad
Trev
Teedee
myotis
taffy63
mikeE
salan
redneck
BushEd
lewiman201
nickg
DaveBudd
Kimba
locum76
Iona
belzeebob23

unfortunately there are only 9 going, and 16 people so i will contact people in this order.(which is the order posted) if anyone drops out will go down list. There are going to be some more coming over though so anyone who misses out will be contacted first on the next lot.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE