OK Who was it???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tytek

Forager
Dec 25, 2009
Leeds
I paid a visit to the new Clas Ohlson in Leeds to pick up a couple of Mora's only to find they are totally sold out:(

When I enquired the staff said they had been snapped up as soon as they opened by just a few people who were 'bulk buying'.

Give the rest of us a chance!!!

I've ordered a few now so I'll get them when they have a delivery (if volcanic ash allows).

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Lol - keep your eye out in the Group Buy section ;) :D

I reckon it was Martin :)

It must have been - he is after all leading a conspiracy to corner the internetz. :nana: lol.

in all seriousness that is a bit bloomin quick off the mark. - could just have been a chancer wanting to sell them on. - like that cheeky git on ebay who is selling the argos axe at 3 times what he (probably) paid for them.

Quite fancy getting a mora myself. - still not got one :(
Andy

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
I was in the Leeds store on Tuesday and enquired about the Mora Knives and was told they didn't have them because they are not in the spring/summer catalogue. They couldn't explain why they were advertised on the website.

tytek

Forager
Dec 25, 2009
Leeds
They told me there was a dozen of them on their way and I have reserved 2 of them.
They couldn't tell me when they would arrive so I'm waiting on the phone ringing...

I thought it was strange that I couldn't find them in the catalogue but they were on the website.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE