What happened to the Oldies?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wentworth

Settler
Aug 16, 2004
Australia
They must surely all get funneled down to some tiny secret forum somewhere. Anyone know where it is? So much skill disappearing!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I talk to Jack quite a bit, he started his own forums for military vehicles and he's heavily involved in that sort of thing now. Ed's just a busy bloke, he got a bit sick of all the PM's and emails wanting him to sort out tiffs and issues but other than that he's alive and well and on a fair bit although not posting much.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
When I joined here back in 2003 Jack Beckett and Ed Livesy were regular contributors, I miss their posts as they really knew their stuff!

Hey many thanks Aaron!

I do still check out the forum!

Yes I do have my own forum - which was inspired by our Fearless leader - Tony goodjob

And I do have a busy company and my own magazine -which has kept me out of the woods but my long term plan is still to buy my own woodland and build my timber framed house in it! Only yesterday when I was swinging a Gransfors that I was thinking that they were just junk.....not as good as a billhook:ban:

Party on.

Jack.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Hey many thanks Aaron!

I do still check out the forum!

..................... Only yesterday when I was swinging a Gransfors that I was thinking that they were just junk.....not as good as a billhook:ban:

Party on.

Jack.

Ah some things never change :pokenest: Nowadays though, the argument would be more diverse....GB v Cegga v Hultafors v Hudson Bay (Snow & Neally) :lmao: all against the humble billhook (which at times I prefer :surrender: )

Last edited:

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Ah some things never change :pokenest: Nowadays though, the argument would be more diverse....GB v Cegga v Hultafors v Hudson Bay (Snow & Neally) :lmao: all against the humble billhook (which at times I prefer :surrender: )

Go and wash your mouth out mister!!!!

Game on.

Jack.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Jack!!! You've put a big smile on my face. Nice to see you're still about and talking billhooks as usual!

All the best.

Dave

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Jack!!! You've put a big smile on my face. Nice to see you're still about and talking billhooks as usual!

All the best.

Dave

Dave you know as well as I - its a man tool.......

- that reads slightly strange but you know what I mean!!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
'scuse me ?
I've not only got a billhook I've got a machete and a parang......and I use them :D

cheers,
Toddy.............that's female y'know ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE