Chocolate Fish Merino sizing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SRC

Mar 14, 2008
Herts
Hi

I'm considering the purchase of a Chocolate Fish Merino zip neck
http://www.chocolatefishmerino.co.uk/taranaki/zipnecks.html

I own a Smartwool one which is fab, the Icebreaker and Howies ones are too tight!

The size chart on the website isn't particularly clear about what is the bodysize and what is the garment size.

I'm going to email them but I thought i'd ask her as well.

Does anyone here own a top by Chocolate Fish? What is the size like?

Cheers

SRC

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
They are short and wide. I have Howies, smartwool and Icebreaker too. These are baggier but shorter in both body and arms.

Great prices and Amanda is lovely to deal with.

T

TobyB

Choc Fish stuff is definitely on the long and lean side. Sleeves longer than average. I'm 6' 2" and most other stuff is too short for me. I'm a 40" chest and wear their Small size baselayer (close fitting) and I've a Medium zipneck to wear as midlayer. Its quality stuff.

This guy reviews quite a bit of their stuff (how I found them) http://www.petesy.co.uk.

SRC

Mar 14, 2008
Herts
I ordered one in xxl in the end. The fit is great. I'll see how this one is after it's been washed and if it's cool I'll certainly get another one.

Dunelm

Forager
May 24, 2005
County Durham
I've just bought a Chocolate Fish long sleeve top (Tanaka?). I was undecided between L or XL and finally opted for the XL. It's a bit big but on the other hand the L would probably have been a bit small. I'm 6'1", 14 stone and have a 44" chest.

Very nice item btw, I have an aversion to wool but this is ultra comfortable.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE