Hi i'm Will

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
F

ferretfeller

hi bush crafters,
my names Will, i study out door education at college and have a passion for rock climbing, in perticular speed climbing!
i own 3 ferrets and work them during the winter, one hob and two jills. i have tons of purse nets and a few long nets, i am also in the process of making a hemp longnet, its taking ages and sooooooo maney knots but im slowly doing it :D
im also half way through turning a mossy net into a cast net. should work, but its difficult to do :D
i also do some trapping own a few cages and a few snappers and a few snares
i also enjoy lamping :D
anyway enough from me, im hear to learn more about the outdoors and skills.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Hi Will, speed climbing eh. I have to go up quite fast to overcome the urge to jump, but that's just me. Welcome to BCUK.

F

ferretfeller

hi lads,
yer i could talk you though it, depends what your wanting to catch? i brought a brilliant DVD from a game fair a few years ago when i had just brought my first ferret, i make nets for rabbits and the odd fox net for my friends, it takes time and patiance, determine your catch and size, the larger the animal the larger the mesh, but also stronger the material. im using hemp at the moment its very expensive stuff but i hope i can sell the net on one day to someone who will really enjoy using it.

juanpawell

Banned
Apr 14, 2010
juanpawell
Hello everyone,
I am Juan. I am the student of Computer science. And my hobbies are making Fun with my friends and Surfing web. I don't believe in Dreams, I Think 'Opportunity only knocks once' is one of the greatest lies ever perpetuated. Opportunity is a constant drumming that, like any sound repeated too often, becomes only a noise we tend to ignore."
Thanks.

hi lads,
yer i could talk you though it, depends what your wanting to catch? i brought a brilliant DVD from a game fair a few years ago when i had just brought my first ferret, i make nets for rabbits and the odd fox net for my friends, it takes time and patiance, determine your catch and size, the larger the animal the larger the mesh, but also stronger the material. im using hemp at the moment its very expensive stuff but i hope i can sell the net on one day to someone who will really enjoy using it.

That'd be ace. Rabbit's 'd be a good start! Everything bushcrafty seems to take 'time and patience', that's some of the best things about it. Patience being something that you learn, time something that you unlearn, or so it seems to me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE