Nude Teddy Tour

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
Scalesmoor025nudeteddy.jpg

:eek: Uupps ! the Bears been on PlayTeddy Centrefold.com again.
Parked in my usual spot at the end of Twisleton lane in Kingsdale this morning crossed Kingsdale beck and followed the track up Twisleton scar there seemed less snow on Inglebourgh than on Thursday Thursdays tourTodays intention was to stay on Scales moor and just explore and photograph the glacial erratics clints and grikes
Scalesmoor063.jpg

above that's the start of Whernside on the left
Scalesmoor071.jpg

and a sandstone erratic looking at Inglebourgh
Scalesmoor086.jpg

made my way to the cairn at SD 71418 76283
Scalesmoor157.jpg

for dinner a brew then beans and thin sliced smoked kabanos with home made bread cooked on a Crusader cooker running on a couple of Gelert fuel tabs and a spoon of Sterno jelled alcohol fuel in a 1oz pipe tobacco tin which just fits the crusader base, but is then snuffable by replacing the tins lid
Scalesmoor171.jpg

wine was the French plonk again the only small bottle the village store sells then moved on to another cairn
Scalesmoor225.jpg

these standing stones must have been forced in to the grikes by the ice as they are solid
Scalesmoor251.jpg

the Bear started a fresh water franchise
Scalesmoor257.jpg

as the sun started to set it was back to the middle of Scales moor for a brew at Thursdays brew stop Thursdays brew
Scalesmoor302.jpg

I then set off back to wait at the top of Twisleton scar to catch the sun setting over Arnside Knott
Scalesmoor341.jpg

just thought I'd share cheers all Danny

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Unbeleivably bleak but beautiful part of the world, great photos dan.

That's not a GS Bergan is it?

Cheers

Liam

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
Hi Miyagi no it's a 35ltr Swedish army with external metal frame the model after the canvas and leather, a really comfy day sack
I took loads of photos as it was just a bimble few more :-
Scalesmoor107.jpg

Scalesmoor115.jpg

Scalesmoor132.jpg

Scalesmoor142.jpg

Scalesmoor196.jpg

Scalesmoor258.jpg

Scalesmoor311.jpg

Scalesmoor360.jpg

cheers Danny

Rich^uk

Feb 4, 2010
England
Nice photos as always. I miss the north (Born and bred in York but now stuck in the south) Though it's lovely in a whole new way down here

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Stunning landscape, surreal in bits but stunning.

I'll need to google that Swedish pack, I prefer external frames, still got my GS. Looking closer I see now it's different.

Great photos mate.

Liam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE