One night trips, South Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nigel

Forager
Dec 6, 2003
Carmarthenshire
If anyone is interested, I plan on doing a couple of one night trips over the next couple of months.
I need to get back into doing some bushcraft stuff, Friction fire lighting, traps, etc.
I have got permission to use a site on the outskirts of Cardiff.

Just pm me for more info.

ATB
Nigel

Jul 13, 2009
South Wales
I'm intrested, need to get some experience to justify all this kit i've bought!

The wife keeps on questioning the visa bill "What have you bought Now?" and " I thought you had one of those already"

"Sigh" She'll never understand

Scott

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
My excuse is "its from when i was in scouts, i found it in the garage/attic"

When I was still collecting stoves I'd put my new purchase under the stairs and then when the wife was there I'd start to rummage around "There it is" :) Worked well for a while:rolleyes:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi dave53 here hello nigel this newbie is up for 1or 2 overnighters to get a bit of practice in
no kids every other w/end and some times inthe week throw up some dates
regards dave

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi nigel looked at your dates sorry mate spotted your deliberate mistake no 29th or 30th only 28 days in this month not being a smarty
regards dave

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
hi nigel looked at your dates sorry mate spotted your deliberate mistake no 29th or 30th only 28 days in this month not being a smarty
regards dave
Tis fer March matey...lol

18th is cool wi' I fella.....Tis a thursday yeah?....Pm me the os grid ref plus the time t' meet an' I'll stick it in me shipslog matey.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2006
brecon
i could use a night out im in brecon with no transport but its only a bus ride away ...allthough i did hear they boil your head in cardiff!
ps. ogri does brian blessed know your useing his picture !!

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
''allthough i did hear they boil your head in cardiff!''
Only wi' the booze we supply..lol

ps. ogri does brian blessed know your useing his picture !!
OOOOOOH!...ye've done it now:eek:.....I'll call the medic..:D

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE