Swanndri - Childrens Brixton Bushshirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ranger

Forager
Nov 3, 2003
South East
Before Christmas I spotted on the New Zealand Swannie site: http://www.swanniestore.com/
that they had brought out a variation on the original hooded bushshirt/ranger shirt for kids, called the Brixton Bushshirt, which I thought my son would like for Christmas.

Anyway, after phoning around in the UK and ascertaining that no one stocked it, and even if they did it would come out at about £60, I ended up getting one from the Swannie shop in NZ. Unfortunately, they mucked up the postage and it didn’t arrive until last week. However, now he has it, he’s pleased-as-punch, it’s a lovely top for kids, especially for Bushcraft.

If Gary or Jack could manage to sell them at a sensible price, I’m sure they’d be onto a winner!

ranger

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
i bought my daughter one from swannistore last year they rock dont they and she loves it , cost about 40 quid i think ,it was also cool that we would look at the atlas to see which island it came from and where we thought the plane would stop on the way to bring her swanni over, one of her important questions was " has it got a swan badge on it like yours daddy?" and we get some wierd looks in our bush shirts :shock:

ranger

Forager
Nov 3, 2003
South East
He was really pleased to have one like Daddy’s! I hope someone does start stocking them over here. I don’t know what you thought, but I think the sizing of them is on the conservative side. I queried beforehand, he’s only 6, but I got him the size 8 which has sensible room for growth. If anyone else is thinking of ordering, I’d definitely check this.

I know I’d of loved one of these at his age.
ranger

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
yeah i got mine a bigger one , just had to roll up the sleaves a bit , her brother will have it when hes older , thats the plan ,but hes only 13 months old so a long wait

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE