Guyot Water Bottle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
I am interested
Would it be an idea to see if Lurch from Lakeland bushcraft could get some as a retailer and we could agree to make a bulk purchase from him to get the ball rolling I am sure if he was only UK stockist he would have a wide market not just with us bit with lightweight hikers edc folk etc
I am really suprised no one else makes these I got a Chinese SS waterbottle but it has a baked on lining which I have thought about burning/boiling out but worried it would leave nasty residue
I will pm Lurch

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I saw those Chinese one's on ebay are they the same as the one you have ?. Also, a BCUSA member, has made reference to lead in Chinese stainless.

Rob

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
I've been using a couple of these for a year or so now and they are excellent. There was a group buy on BB a while back. I think they have changed the design since I got mine, the neck in the photos on Bushcraft USA looks a little different, better I'd say. I'd recommend the splash guard, I found it helps a lot.

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE