where did your username comefrom

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
Hi to all
My user name's my name and first letter of my surname I use it on all but two of the forums Im on then its sparked and thats due to my job

atb Matt

Muddypaws

Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
At the time I joined my dog (see avatar) was getting muddy paws every day. I hide behind his identity but I am paranoid enough not to give away his true identity.

Oct 10, 2009
Yorkshire
Moocher - To get or try to get something free of charge.
To wander about aimlessly.
To skulk around; sneak.

Mick - My name.

Also heard Moocher used for a person who takes game like a poacher, but unlike a poacher does not set out to deliberately take game but will if the opportunity should arise.

kinda live up to it too if you consider I joined in oct and this is my second post.

Last edited:

Lore

Forager
Dec 19, 2003
Co Meath, Ireland
Lore: Knowledge and information related to a particular subject, especially when this is not written down; the stories and traditions of a particular group of people. It just seemed right at the time.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
I was doing a job in a large cathedral in Southern England where a VIP was to make a public broadcast.
I walked in, all the lights, sound recording kit etc: ceased to function.
I went out to one of our vehicles..everything came back on again.
I returned to the cathedral, blackout and silence and ..chaos.. ensued.
Blokes I was working with collapsed in hysterics and when questioned by a cathedral Deacon told him of my beliefs. He asked me to leave the building and all the lights and sound gear came on, much to the relief of the BBC TV techies.
True story, a sheer fluke and probably a dodgy main connection somewhere, but I've been Wicca ever since.. :lmao:

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Interesting thread.

taws6 comes from a car I imported, trans am with ws6 performance package, easier than remembering multipal usernames for forums!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE