What have you done since the server has been down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Well I had to stick Haribo into Google which via Wikpedia gave :-
Today, Haribo is the biggest manufacturer of gummy and jelly sweets in the world, with its products mainly consisting of Gummi Bears
So OK are they addictive or just full of food colourings ?? Or am I missing the point :confused:

Both, they are full of teh yum.

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
I made my son a knights fancy dress outfit from wool blankets, felt, cardboard and silver foil. Must've been pretty good - it took 2nd place on Sunday and I wasn't there to bask in glory.

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
I made my son a knights fancy dress outfit from wool blankets, felt, cardboard and silver foil. Must've been pretty good - it took 2nd place on Sunday and I wasn't there to bask in glory.

Nice! I'm sure sun took all the glory home :D

Me: spent a weekend in the forest of the Ardennes with friends, did a bushcraft workshop weekend, made a leather sheath for Tom (see "teaser" pics) for a swap against his Trangia, worked on a walking stick.

4111445649_1f340f6b56_o.jpg

4111445725_a357659e17.jpg

4111445787_24c60be749.jpg

smoggy

Forager
Mar 24, 2009
North East England
I've been busy anyway so didn't even notice the outage...!

but I am most of the way to completion of a gas bottle stove and my hand axe is now starting to aquire the semblance of a decent edge....I'll get there in the end.....oh and the handle on my machette needs replacing, but I've not satarted that yet.

Smoggy

rivermom

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2008
Sligo, Ireland
Welcome back, guys. While ye were away I have been doing my ususal woodland walks, and working in my gardens. And I have been trying to learn how to carve wood. I also made some fruit leather, to which I added clove and ecinecia root tincture. Cut into wee strips, rolled up, and wrapped like sweeties, I call them flu chews.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE