Juniper Berries

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Thanks for your replies so far, still not managed to find any so have decided that for my first try, i will just go without.

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Look in one of the big supermarkets in the herbs & spices section. I got mine from Sainsburys the brand is Schwartz. You could always try http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp?bmUID=1255506228862

If you still can't find them, PM your address I'll send a few in the post - The flavour is very strong so you wont need many.

Thanks for that Old Fart, will have another look next time i'm in a 'larger' supermarket to use in the next batch, now i know what i am looking for!

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
wondering where i could get hold of some juniper berries as i don't recall seeing them on the fruit counters of supermarkets - or have I just blindly wandered past them??

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Schwartz spices section in most supermarkets.

Or Ullswater, rocky outcrop 1/2 way down , quick canoe paddle across from a layby on the A592.:D

Jim.

Colin.W

Nomad
May 3, 2009
Weston Super Mare Somerset UK
Look in one of the big supermarkets in the herbs & spices section. I got mine from Sainsburys the brand is Schwartz. You could always try http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp?bmUID=1255506228862

If you still can't find them, PM your address I'll send a few in the post - The flavour is very strong so you wont need many.

Not around here, I went to 3 supermarkets for some pectin when I made my jam last month having asked till I found someone who knew what I was talking about I was told they havn't sold it for ages ASDA was the only one that said if I put a sugestion in the customer service desk if they had enough demand they may stock it. I had to blag some off my mum in the end

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE