Hiccups.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Allie

Need to contact Admin...
May 4, 2008
South west
Ooh ooh I can answer this one! I get them like twice a week :eek:
I have various options:

1. Hold your breath until you can picture three bald men who you know..
2. Drink from the other side of the cup, if that makes sense: this is a failproof method for me.. So you end up drinking upside-down, basically.
3. Get saliva in your mouth, squeeze your temples with the heels of your hands, and then swallow.

Umm that's all I can think of right now, I'm sure I'll think of more..:p

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Well that was weird.....

I still had my Hic-cups and came back here to read some methods stop them.

As i was reading your suggestions ....

They stopped!!!.......

Cue eerie music...

Nice one Allie!!!!

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Hiccups are basically the diaphragm going into spasm, if you relax and concentrate on something other than the hiccup and relax breathing slowly and deeply they will stop of their own accord. The various methods employed by folks in essence take your mind of it focussing on something else and reduce the breathing rate hence they sometimes work.

Allie

Need to contact Admin...
May 4, 2008
South west
Hiccups are basically the diaphragm going into spasm, if you relax and concentrate on something other than the hiccup and relax breathing slowly and deeply they will stop of their own accord. The various methods employed by folks in essence take your mind of it focussing on something else and reduce the breathing rate hence they sometimes work.

Hush, non-believer.. It's MAGIC!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE