Wanted: Large A.L.I.C.E. pack (not the frame)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi I'd like the Large ALICE pack, like this:

alicepackl.jpg

I already have the frame and straps so don't want/need them

postage price for sack+ frame would be horrible, sack on it's own should be ok.

I have various bits to swap.

Cheers
Rich

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
My local army surplus store has a few medium ALICE "sacks" and i think frames.
the sacks are around £10(without frame)

the store is Hoopers in norwich.

Bravo4

Nomad
Apr 14, 2009
New Mexico, USA
Field Pack, Combat, Nylon, Large, LC-1, one each....slightly used. I imagine shipping costs would be too much but I've got one and don't really use it anymore. I think I got it new about 20 years ago. It certainly smells 20 years old. Out of curiousity, what have you got to swap?

I love/hate this pack. It is the best/worst I have ever used. I seem to have some sort of sentimental (semi-mental) attachment to the thing and now that someone possibly wants it I don't know if I want to give it up.

If you can't find one closer to home and you just have to have one, I could part with the beast.

BTW, the medium size ALICE pack works OK without the frame(has attachment points for shoulder straps) ,the large can be modified for use without the frame but if loaded up it needs it.

Come to think of it I would like to get my hands on a medium, I'd definately trade my large for a medium.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
I have both a large and medium going spare and only in Essex! The Large is almost 'as new', no wear or damage at all. The medium is intact and useable though it has a nice "lived in" look! If you're interested just PM me.

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
I have a full large pack with straps, frame and carry shelf too.
hell i'd swap that for a medium too if anyone's got one spare?

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
bravo4, hi mate
I imagine shipping costs would be too much
i have a spare medium too but:sad6: sadly i think agree, postage for both of us would be huge, thanks anyway.

Davey569,
cant see any on their website. is it the right one?
Yup fraid so, it's one of the worst designed websites I've come across!,It's a bit half-hearted as I think they do so much business already they don't need it.
some of the info is wrong too! (i.e. the 58 pattern water bottle, looks just like a US Army one!)I don't know if they deliver but i assume they would.
They've always been trustworthy and good to me., they have probably 100's of things in open boxes to browse that will never make it to the website.
Tel: 01603 665585

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
Davey569,
Yup fraid so, it's one of the worst designed websites I've come across!,It's a bit half-hearted as I think they do so much business already they don't need it.
some of the info is wrong too! (i.e. the 58 pattern water bottle, looks just like a US Army one!)I don't know if they deliver but i assume they would.
They've always been trustworthy and good to me., they have probably 100's of things in open boxes to browse that will never make it to the website.
Tel: 01603 665585[/QUOTE]

thanks mate, ill give them a ring tonight!

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
PM sent to MikeE,

Ill see if i can swap with MikeE first,
always hate doing this :eek: but first come, first serve etc, etc,:eek:

Melonfish,
I don't want/need the frame or shelf
But I have a spare Medium sack (but not frame) used (has name on it) but good condition.
PM me.

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi Melonfish My swap has been posted first class,
should be with you in a day or two.
(blummen kids!:rolleyes:)

cheers
Rich

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi Melonfish, Looking forward to my Large ALICE pack, can't wait:D is it in the post yet?
cheers
Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE