Lots of bits for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
EVERYTHING NOW SOLD,CHEERS!!:)

Barmah buffalo squashy hat in bag, size medium. SOLD
IMG_0046-2.jpg

Berghaus mountain cap, Gortex XCR/Polartec, size small. SOLD
IMG_0047-2.jpg

Black Diamond Bod climbing harness, bought as a spare, never used, medium. SOLD
IMG_0050-1.jpg

Petzl Tikka XP with coloured lenses, bit chewed by the puppies but working fine.SOLD
IMG_0048-1.jpg

LL Bean Altimeter/barometer/compass/alarm clock thingy. SOLD
Spec here: http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/st...&cat4=1100&shop_method=pp&feat=1100-sub2&np=Y
IMG_0041-2-1.jpg

Blind Horse Tiger Knapp knife, 6" overall, 2.5" blade. SOLD
TigerKnapp1.jpg

Leather firesteel holder with belt loop by G4GHB,SOLD
IMG_0033.jpg

Personal survival kit bits, SOLD
IMG_0040-2.jpg

All prices include postage and Paypal (if sent as a gift)
First 'I'll have it' post in thread gets 'em.
Thanks for looking :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Spaniel Man,

If you can wait 'till the 28th for the firesteel holder I'll take it. If not I understand. ( sorry completely broke at the moment )

Cheers
Goatboy.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I'll have the Berghaus mountain capfor SWMBO who's permanently cold and has a small napper <ouch> :slap: :D

you guessed it she saw the post!

PM inbound

Cheers,

Alan

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Berghaus bunnet arrived ok, SWMBO happy :D Now what would a typical SWMBO say if we walked around the house and made the dinner wearing a mountain cap.....? :werd:

wummin! ;)

Cheers SM!

Alan

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Burham hat arrived yesterday :) but it doesn't fit my head either :( (dodgy head measurement from old hard hat). Anyone want a hat?

Chris

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hey Spaniel Man,

My fantastic parcel arrived today :D :D :D :D

I got home from work... late as usual to find that the lost wanderer / dog annoyer ( the postie ) had been. I ripped open the posting bag ( amid well aimed snaps at it from the mutt ) to find my lovely honey'd leather fire steel holder from Spaniel Man).
I then released my fire stick from it's horrible nylon holder and took said mutt for a wee jaunt in the woods across from the house, briefly stopping to pick up my kelly kettle.

I stopped in my fave little clearing and set up the kettle, found some fuel and got out my little fire bag. I think the steel was happy with it's new house and the sparks caught first time, and soon there was a happily bubbling kettle in a secluded clearing on a fantastically cosy evening. A that cup of tea after a day earning a dollar for the man - ambrosia. The only downside that my cameras were either kaput or under the car seat. ( that's where my mobile lives).

So on my return I took a few pics (sorry for the quality is I can figure out how to post them) of my steel in it's new holder. Thanks Spaniel Man, really like it and thanks for getting it to me at what I feel is a bit of a steal of a price. Will happily recommend that you are a great chap to deal with.

Here goes on the slighly fuzy pics.

Cheers again,
Goatboy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE