Bushbuddy £40 inc P&P RMSD UK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

As you can see I am thinning out by kit cupboard.

This does not get used enough. It has been lightly used - on about 5 or 6 occasions and is in good condition. No dents or warping, some light discolouration to inside/side and 'prongs' due to previous use but only superficially cosmetic.

IMGP1829.jpg

Its a beautiful little stove, very efficient, exquisitely made, amazingly light. You've read the various reviews.

Buying this way you don't risk any import duty from Canada. At the moment you would have to wait for it to be shipped (can take 6 weeks), risk Customs sticking import taxes on it and still the basic cost is just over £55....

LBL

shocks

Forager
Dec 1, 2007
Devon
I have one to go too. Same terms as LBL if he doesn't mind me piggy backing on his thread.
In fact I may have used it less then 5 times. It was an impulse purchase....now impulse sale

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Fill your boots Jonathan

I've exceeded my kit fund about three times too much already this month. Another couple of weeks and I'd have taken it.

I don't need one but I've always fancied one, you know how it is :)

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Just have to say a big thanks for the very quick dispatch of the cooker, looking forward to a test drive this evening. And it was even packaged in a box of wood shavings, so that's me fixed for tinder for a while :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE