Snugpack Response Pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Didn't get to Scouts tonight. SWMBO parked up to take daughter dancing and got the car locked in to the car park!

Had to borrow my brothers car to go and collect her and can't get mine out until 0800 tomorrow!

I'll ask next week now!

Simon

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
SimonM , By any chance did you manage to 'smchooze' the Snugpack contact at Scouts??
Have you tried the funny handshake? Doesn't always work but always get a funny look.

D

Deleted 70

Hi everyone

I am afraid Snugpak do not deal direct with the public, your best bet would be to contact one of the larger on line retailers to see if they would be interested in doing something for you.

SimonM, the guy you are referring to is my boss, however he is away on Business at the moment so even if you had of made it to cubs he wouldn't of been there :)

Regards,

Stewart
Snugpak

UKHaiku

Forager
Dec 27, 2007
York, UK
I might be up for one in Olive Green - they look pretty useful for adding some flexibility to a carrying system..

UKHaiku

Forager
Dec 27, 2007
York, UK
I'm not up for the cheap ones - not keen on the colour compared with the Snugpack ones, and they definitely look quite a bit cheaper.. Since we'll not be going with the group buy I'll look into getting a Snugpack separately...

Thanks for making an effort to try and arrange something though... :)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Bothyman, Currently working on it. They shipp from either OZ or Hong Kong So the review may be some time. Hang tight.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
I recently ordered one of the snugpak clones from ebay.It took about 8days to arrive which is good considering it came from Hong kong.

As far as i can see it looks just the same as the sp.
I havent seen the sp in the flesh so i suppose i cant compare but the clone is well made,theres a choice of how its worn i.e as shoulder bag,buttpack or attached to a backpack with the molle type fixings.The material is also good quality.
I need to see them side-by-side...

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
i've seen a fair few of these on an airsoft site i know www.ebaybanned.com
don't fret over the name he's a very reliable seller

scroll down this page to see em in black, Woodland, multicam and OD
http://ebaybanned.com/index.php?cPath=62_63
17-18 squids including postage. reasonable knockoffs if you ask me i know i'm getting one, m8 just got an actual snugpack and its ace.
just deciding which colour to get myself. ;)
pete

oh and when mine arrives i'll do a comparison review against my m8's SP

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE