Camel-Backed Leather Bushcraft Travel Belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Or CBLBTB for short.
This is as solid a belt as you could ever hope for, I will make one to order for just £35.

Made from 3.5mm veg tan leather dyed through and oiled. My edges are left raw, but I can edgekote them on request.

The buckle is poppered on so you can chop and change buckles to your heart's desire (can be permanently riveted if preferred)

At the back is a 12" section of thinner camel-leather stitched to the inside giving a useful concealed pocket for money etc. You can't feel the extra thickness in use, even with a few notes stuffed inside (£20 notes not included). The stitching is continued around the whole belt.

3498256890_cb299fd1df.jpg

3498258320_95b8282f60.jpg

I can make one to order with the money pocket wherever you like and any other modifications can be considered. I have materials for one, width 1.5" max length 48". Orders for others can be considered.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE