Petzl Customer Service! Lyon Equipment

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
In the past I have had a few items of equipment die within their warranty period, and when my petzl Myolite 3 head torch died I was gutted. Some companies make it so hard to return items, asking every question under the sun.

When I contacted Petzl I thought they were going to be one of these companies....

I WAS WRONG!

I had a reply the same day, advising me of the address to return my torch too, i sent it off that day, and was given guidance and notified every step of the way. No silly questions, no trying to catch me out. And less than 5 days later, I have a brand new Myolite 3 head torch in my hands!!

Just a quick personal experience of Petzl's customer service! Thanks Joe at Lyon Equipment Ltd (Petzl’s UK distributor)

Top service!!

Lyon Equipment Ltd is also the UK distributor for the following brands Beal, Exped, Faders, Jetboil, Julbo, La Sportiva, Maillon Rapide, Ortlieb, Outdoor Research, Petzl & Petzl Charlet.

Thanks guys!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE