What bushcraft stuff have you done this week?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sirex

Forager
Nov 20, 2008
bournemouth
erm... built a flowerbed in the garden ? if that counts....

Had a fire in garden,

went for walk along local coastline,

went camping at a big campsite (spoiling ourselves)

nothing very busycrafty, but you got to make the most of outdoors when you can, how you can.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Finished a ladle size spoon that I'd promised my wife, then made a stick wig-wam thing using hazel and withies, for the sweat-peas in one of her over-sized planters on the patio.

Then in a biblical moment turned some wine into water:D

Dave

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
on saturday packed too much stuff in rucksac and with 5 others motor bikes to croyde and camped by sea for surfing. my tarp & bivvy poles was laughed incredusously at campsite due to weather forcast and overnight rain

was suitably smug next morning to emerge warm dry prior to getting soaked on ride back.

john

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Went camping with the Scouts over the weekend and field tested Andywinkk's new tipi...
DSCN3113.jpg

DSCN3109.jpg

...and introduced one of the other leaders to the joys of hammocking (under one of Andy's tarps!)
DSCN3115.jpg

Spent the entire weekend cooking over open fires, shooting (well, instructing .177 air rifle) and generally having a laugh.

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE