Endicotts Army Surplus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
Edicotts are great. I get to go to Exeter a lot but SWMBO limits the trips so I don't go there every visit. Something about gradually moving the shop to our house in small bits :rolleyes:

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
perfect shop perfect service and sound guys who know what they are talking about when phoned, and they phoned back because they had told me info on the wrong moddle of sleeping bag i wanted and didnt want me ordering the wrong one now thats service cheers

drew

Hobbit on a String

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2009
Aberdeenshire (Turriff)
Used Endicotts on Fore Street for years, it used to be the Father who ran the buisness, now the boy has taken over, If they dont have it, then you probaly dont need it, Anytime i have been in, have always got nattering to the young un there, and always came out with a smile on my face, and booty under my arms or in my pack.

The Hobbit

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
Even though Endicotts is one of 3x surplus shops in a 9 mile radius the others aren't in the same league as Endys.
Good service, not been in a age and popped in last week and was taken back 20+ years, a bit more organised than it used to be but still the same honest family run shop.
Off for 11 days now, I feel a trip to the city's on the cards. ;0)

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
Im going in on Tuesday

As indeed you did. Nice to meet you Tengu.

Didn't really need anything at mo but its always nice to pop in and have a browse.
Picked up some DPM gas mask bags for a mate @3 for a fiver,cant go wrong at that.

In an area where far too many of the outdoor/camping shops on the same street treat you like you are an inconvenience,Endicotts is always a pleasure.:You_Rock_

Top bloke

GS

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Another satisfied new customer here! I've used several other surplus shops but never had this level of service! One shop in particular provided me with the worst customer service I've ever experienced so I tried Endicotts after reading about it on here. They've restored my faith! Great products at great prices and it was at my work delivered the next day!!!
I did mention finding them through BCUK and the guy laughed and said it keeps them on their toes when people read about good service! If only Britishmilitarysurplus had the same attitude! Props to Endicotts and to everyone for sharing their decent sources on here! Keep up the inside information please...come to think of it, maybe keep it to yourselves in the future. I didn't really need what I bought!

Hobbit on a String

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2009
Aberdeenshire (Turriff)
Kevin Endicott is a top Bloke,
Met him and his pops years back, when i used to live in and around Exeter.

Endy's is the Bee's Knee's when it comes to stuff we need,
Maybe we can get him on here, or maybe he already is, who knows.......

kizzer35

Forager
Dec 22, 2007
Devon
The guys in this shop are great. I once got given an item. My experience is that they will go a long way out of their way to help. I haven't received service like this in any other shop ever. Brilliant. The older I get the more I think about who it is I'm giving my hard earned cash to, and I'm happy to part with it here. Not living in Exeter at the moment but always pop in when I'm back home.

giz

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2007
devon
must admit myself popped in today came out very happy
service is always second to none
must admit to not popping in as much as i used to or would like to but am still trying to ware out kit ave bought form him years ago

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I ordered a swiss volcano cooker and a dutch bottle and mug on Monday morning, they arrived Tuesday morning, and we were out brewing a cuppa by the Severn at Midday! Great friendly service and I can't beleive the price for the Dutch kit - £5.95 for what is essentially a 58 pattern bottle and Crusader cup! - Highly recommended (no affiliation etc etc)

Magentus

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
I'm going to be in Exeter next week - after all these rave reviews I am going to have to get along and see what all the fuss is about! Is it easy to walk to from the city centre?

This has got to be the best one stop shop for all my bushy surplus needs. Kevin and the other guy could not be nicer and more helpful if they tried.
I've ordered goretex from them in the past, a couple of knives today and a survapure waterbottle and they gave me a discount too.

I asked them to come up here and open a shop as I don't know a shop like it anywhere with such good service and prices. Long may it continue.

WS

Matt.S

Native
Mar 26, 2008
Exeter, Devon
I'm going to be in Exeter next week - after all these rave reviews I am going to have to get along and see what all the fuss is about! Is it easy to walk to from the city centre?

Yup, it's on one corner of the crossroads where New Bridge Street meets West Street, Bartholomew Street (I think) and Fore Street. From the city centre walk down the high street in the direction Marks and Spencers - BHS - Thomas Moore etc. down the hill aways, on your left.

Hobbit on a String

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2009
Aberdeenshire (Turriff)

From M&S, walk down past the turks head (crap pub),keep walking over the crossroads onto fore street, walk down fore street. you cant miss it even if you were a blind man.

\great gear and cust service second to none.
Kevin knows his kit, would defo buy and bushy kit from this man, 100% user review from me
Ask him about jock who used to work on sidwell street with rob.
Hobbit:AR15firin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE