Regular Devon( south west ? ) get together??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
hey guy's, great to meet you all, a strange little pub to be sure!! but good company! thanks dave for the woodland tour, you have a great place, cass and Ryan both had fun as did i, cheers mate. we'll have to get this meet up in the woods off the ground guys, i think we would all get something out of it!! :)

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
Was good to meet up.
As everybody's in agreement it was a strange pub, should it be that the next meet be somewhere weirder? We must make it our mission to frequent the strangest ale houses in Devon! Suggestions?????
Looking forward to the next one, Harry.

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
Whats that one up by Chagford,the Sun Inn or something like that.
Thats a bit odd.

GS

Its actually probably nowhere near Chagford but I am sure its called the Sun.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Ref meet up, Happy to come if I can make it.

Littlebiglane - I think meet up wise we may just start to play it by ear for the moment , if we can get a few people to have this rv at Dave Budds place intially then we can discuss things further and see how it all evolves.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I guess the next and best step forward would be for Mr Budd to offer up some dates when its convenient with him for the land to be used? I assume some dates will suit him better in ref to running courses etc.

So if Dave would like to throw a few dates in the air we can then all see if we can all fit it in.

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Hi guys

Sorry i couldn't make it i was at the midlands meet but live in Somerset so would love to come to a SW meet.
Just say when it is and i will be there...

James

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hmm?, Timeframe wise I would suggest we leave it for a few weeks too enable people to sort out there admin and for all the married guys to stick a req in for a short leave of absence.

Once I know a date that you are happy with and the majority that met up can attend i will drop a PM to all the other devon based forum members who showed initial interest in the Pub meet but could not make it, And if it acceptable to you give them a bit of an Invitation to join us to swell the ranks a little?

Does that sound ok? Don't want to come over as pushy....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE